Thursday 27 December 2012

BYS Magnetic Nail Polish Review

So a couple of weeks ago when I had training from work, I went past KMart at lunch time. While I was looking around I found this BYS brand makeup. I have heard of it before but I've never tried it. Since I already have tons of make up I decided not to get anything.... that is until I saw the BYS Magnetic Nail Polish. Plus it was only $4, so I thought why not! I've been meaning to buy a magnetic nail polish since it came in trend in the past few months so this was a good chance to try them out.

The colour I purchase was a purple or violet colour. I love purple and the only other shades that was available was a dark grey silver and a dark green colour.

Even though I had bought this a couple of weeks ago I haven't had the chance to try out the polish. And since my Christmas day was a quiet day I decided to try it out then. I was very happy with how it turned out, although with my first application I accidentally put my nails too close to the magnet and smudged it all over the magnet but I got a hang of it after a couple of applications.

Here is the final result:
BYS Magnetic Nail Polish (without flash)
BYS Magnetic Nail Polish (with flash)
I really liked how it turns out so I might buy some more if I can find nicer shades/colour that I like. I might also try other brands to see if the magnet has different patterns.

Have you tried any magnetic nail polish yet? Do you like them? Let me know what you think or if there are better magnetic nail polish with cooler patterns, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment