Monday 24 December 2012

EOTD #3 - Bronze/copper smokey eye

Today I did a Bronze smokey eye look. I was inspired by a video by a youtube makeup guru, xteeener, on a sunkissed makeup look but I was particularly inspired by the coppery smokey eye she did. Here is the link to the video: http://youtu.be/Erat11fIw80

Anyway, since I didn't have the exact colour of the eyeshadow that xteeener used in the video  tute above I decided to just play around with colours that I have.

Here is the photo of the eyes:


I started by applying a black pencil eyeliner on the lash line. I did quite a rough thick line. I also lined my bottom waterline and lash line. I then used a pencil brush and smudged out the black liner.

Over the liner and all over the lid I applied MAC eyeshadow in Bronze. I also applied another eyeshadow on top of that to just make it more coppery and that was an eyeshadow from the Savoir Faire limited ed Winter kit in the colour spicy (which was a burnt orange colour).

Then on the crease I applied MAC eyeshadow in Cross Cultural (a matte dark brown colour) and then finally I applied Immortal from the Savoir Faire kit on the outer V to deepen and define the eyes.

I also took the MAC Bronze and Savoir Faire Spicy down on the lash line just to add a bit of colour. I didn't add any more liner to my top lash line, just added it on the waterline and tight line my top lash line since the look was already quite intense.

I finished it off by applying Maybelline One by One Mascara.


So above is the finished look. On my face, I just applied Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation, MAC Peachtwist blush and MUA (Makeup Academy) Bronzed Perfection Bronzer to contour my face and to give that sunkissed look. I was going to use a nude or natural lipstick but I forgot... woops!

Anyway, I hope you like this EOTD look. I really had fun doing this look!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ina, I have a nice hard cock I want to get in your pussy. I bet you would love to have my erection inside your vagina, and feel me shooting my spunk inside you. Is your pussy wet at the thought Ina? I want you to look into my eyes as I am inside you feeling inside you with my member, as your pussy juices cover my stiff cock, and you feel the hardiness of my cock penetrating your tight vagina, knowing that you have made me so rock hard. No condoms stopping the intimacy and then you would continue looking in my eyes, as I ejaculate and you feel my cum shooting inside you, my sperm inside you. Maybe I could make you pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cock would be covered in your sweet smelling pussy juices

      Delete