So today I wanted to show you my everyday makeup look. This is the look I usually do when I go to work but sometimes I use less products since I'm usually in a hurry.
The products I used for this look were:
Eyes (All MAC eyeshadows were used):
- Banshee all over the lid
- Soft Brown on the crease mixed with a bit of MAC eyeshadow in Cross Cultural
- Cross Cultural mixed with a bit of Beauty Marked in the outer v
- Beauty Marked along the top lash line
- Cross cultural along the bottom lash line
- Maybelline The One mascara
- MAC Face and Body Foundation in C2
- Inglot loose powder to set
- Natio Mineral Powder Bronzer and Highlighter
- Ben Nye star dust
- MAC Blush in Peachtwist
- Shiseido Automatic Lip Crayon in LC5
If I am in a hurry in the morning, instead of doing the full face makeup I just use a BB cream instead of the foundation and set it with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish natural and then apply blush or bronzer. I also sometimes use the Naked Palette 1 eyeshadows instead of the MAC eyeshadows listed above. And if I want to tone it down a bit I just use the Cross Cultural (dark brown) eyeshadow by itself instead of mixing it with Beauty Marked eyeshadow so that it's less intense.
I hope you like this look! What do you usually do for your everyday makeup look?