Tuesday 12 February 2013

EOTD #7 - Golden chocolate

This morning I wanted to try something different to my everyday look. My everyday look is usually neutral lid and matte brown on the crease using the Naked Palette.



For this look I used 2 eyeshadows. I used Maybelline 24 Colour Tattoo eyeshadow in Bold Gold all over the lid and blend it up slightly just above the crease. Then I used L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless chocolate on the crease. I also applied the chocolate brown along the upper lash line and lower lash line. And lastly I finished off with MAC Haute & Naughty mascara.

This was a pretty quick and easy look to do.

Hope you like it!  

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty sexy and sultry look ;) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! Glad you like it! I was really happy with it too and it was so easy too.

      Delete