Monday 25 February 2013

Makeup Forever Aqua Cream #16 Pink Beige - Swatches & Review

I bought this Makeup Forever (MUFE) Aqua Cream in the colour #16 pink beige around 1 month ago from US and I forgot all about it until I received it in the mail.

I was so excited since I have tried my sister's MUFE Aqua Cream in #13 and the consistency and texture of the cream is so nice!


I really love MUFE Aqua cream and after trying this one in Pink Beige, I want to buy more!!!! I think I will hold off though on buying more until my trip to LA in October.

The MUFE Aqua cream is very pigmented and it lasts long. It doesn't budge once you applied it, stays put all day and it also doesn't crease. I love using it on its own as an eyeshadow or as an eyeshadow base. As a base it intensifies the eyeshadow you apply over it.  

So overall, I think I just can't say enough how I love this cream eyeshadow. I think that because it's a light colour you might be able to get away with using this as a highlighter. Also, one thing that I found when applying this cream eyeshadow, it's better to apply it using your fingers rather than a brush. I tried applying it with a brush and it doesn't apply evenly. I think it's better to use your fingers since it warms up the product and it just glides smoothly.

Have you tried the MUFE Aqua Creams before? If so what do you think of it?  Now I just have to decide what colour to get next.


No comments:

Post a Comment