Friday 1 March 2013

EOTD #9 - MUFE Pink Beige

Since I purchased the Makeup Forever (MUFE) Aqua cream in pink beige I have been playing around with it. I have tried it on its own and as a base. Yesterday I came up with this look.


How I did the eye makeup look:

  1. I primed my eyelid up to the brow bone. This is optional. I think the MUFE Aqua cream last long without a primer but since I was using other eyeshadows I wanted to use a primer so that it last longer and makes it easier to blend.
  2. I applied  MUFE Aqua Cream in Pink Beige all over the lid and blend up slightly.
  3. I applied MAC Soft Brown all over the crease and blend.
  4. On the outer half of the eye I applied MAC Cross cultural on the crease and the outer V. 
  5. I lined my upper lash line thinly using Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner and winged it out slightly.
  6. I applied Revlon High Dimension Eyeliner in Bronze Flash on the lower lash line and then I used a small smudge brush and applied MAC Cross cultural on top to set and smudge the liner.
  7. Lastly, I applied MAC Haute & Naughty mascara to the upper and bottom lashes.
For my face, I did my usual routine:
  1. I applied L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream in Medium all over the face. 
  2. I then used Eco Minerals mineral foundation in Neutral Sand (this was a sample sachet I ordered from Eco Minerals). 
  3. I contoured my face using Eco Minerals bronzer in Holiday (also a sample). 
  4. I applied MAC Peachtwist blush on my  cheeks; and
  5. I finished off by highlighting the upper cheekbones by tapping a very tiny amount of MUFE Aqua Cream in Pink beige.
Hope you like this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment