Monday 4 March 2013

HadaLabo GOKUJYUN Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion - Product Review

I purchased the HadaLabo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion sometimes towards the end of last year after reading about it on BeautyHeaven forum. I got the 170ml bottle from Sasa.com for A$18.

I bought this product since I read rave reviews about it and that my skin is very dry and I was in need of extra hydrating skincare products.

About HadaLabo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (from Hada Labo website):

  • Contains 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid to deeply moisturise skin and helps to preserve its optimum moisture balance.
  • Replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration. Skin feels significantly soft and supple.
  • Helps improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it silky smooth.
  • Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
  • Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant.
The packaging of the product is simple. It has a flip-top lid/cap. To apply the product you only need to pour a small drop on the palm of your hands then gently pat on skin until absorbed. The consistency of this lotion is like water. When you first pat it on the skin you may feel a bit of stickiness but that goes away pretty quickly and the product just absorbs into your skin. I apply the lotion/toner day and night after cleansing and before applying serum and/or moisturiser.


After using this hyaluronic acid lotion for the last few months I have found my skin to be more hydrated and it keeps it hydrated all day. Overall I am very satisfied with this product and will definitely repurchase once I finish this bottle. I think it will last a while though as you do not need much at all to use daily.




No comments:

Post a Comment