Wednesday 29 May 2013

EOTD #16 Peppermint choc eyes

For the last week and a half I have been stuck at home in bed sick with tonsillitis. So I haven't really felt like going out or putting any makeup on. 
However this week I am feeling better and I'm back at work so I started getting into putting on makeup again. 

This week I did something slightly different to my usual neutral everyday look. I did a Peppermint green and brown EOTD. 

Here is the look. (note: I'm sorry the photo quality isn't great as I took it with my phone and forgot to take more photos with my normal camera)


How I created this look:

1. I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool all over the lid as a base. I also applied this in the inner corner of my eyes. 
2. Then I applied Essence eyeshadow in no. 66 Peppermint Ice Cream all over the lid. 
3. I applied Buck from the UD Naked Palette and blend it on the crease. 
4. To define the eyes a bit more I applied Darkhorse from the UD Naked Palette on then outer v of the eyes and blended it up to the crease.
5. I tight-lined my eyes using Eye of Horus black eyeliner and I lined the upper lash line by pushing a black eyeshadow (Creep from UD naked palette) along my lash line. I didn't want to do any thick eyeliner since I wanted the focus on the eyeshadow and since I have hooded eyes any thick line will just reduce my lid space.
6. I applied Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Mildew (moss green colour) on my lower lash line. 
7. I finished off the look by applying Almay Get Up and Grow mascara on the upper and lower lashes. 

For my face I used:

- Chamos Acaci Magic Perfect BB cream  SPF 45
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in medium plus
- MAC Pure Sculpture Pro Sculpting cream
- MAC Lilycent Cream Blush
- MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush 

And for my lips I used Dior Addict lipstick no. 554. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment