Wednesday 24 July 2013

Bomb Cosmetics Haul and Review!

So I have been bad once again. I was not going to buy any more things online but then I went on BeautyHeaven forums and there was a dedicated thread to Bomb Cosmetics. Of course I was curious as I have not heard of this brand before. So I followed this thread for a few days. Then I found out that Beauty Heaven members got a special offer (Free shipping and spend over $50 and get 6 free bath creamers and mallows) from GetDrenched.com.au, Bomb Cosmetics Australian stockist. I was more curious because I read really good reviews and raves about their products. So I gave in and decided to take up the offer.

So here is my first haul (Note "first" which meant I went back for more lol):


The products that I ordered were:

Because I spent just over $50, Bomb Cosmetics included 6 free bath creamers and mallows with my order.  I'm still trying to figure out what they all were but I could only identify a few of them. From top to bottom, left to right: 1. Lemon Express Bath Mallow;  4. Feel the Love Bath Creamer; 5. Blackberry Bath Creamer; 6. Crazy after dark Bath Blaster.

I also think the 3rd one on the top is Pearly King Bath Creamer because I have used that one because there were bits of pearls and juniper berries in my bath when I used it. I really loved Bomb Cosmetics bath creamers. They are full of beautiful essential oils, cocoa and shea butter and once you drop them in the warm bath it slowly releases its moisturising properties. The fragrance is subtle but still enough for you to smell the beautiful oils and relax as you bath in hot warm creamy water. Once I got out of the bath my skin felt so moisturised and soft. Prior to having a bath last weekend, I have not used my bath tub for years because I didn't have time and didn't think I enjoyed bath that much. However, after using Bomb Cosmetics bath creamers, I can't wait to jump in the bath tub again!

Now, on to the 3 products I ordered. 

First, the Skin Therapy solid butter bar. What can I say - this is an AMAZING product! I really love this nourishing solid butter bar. It might not be clear from the picture but I love that it has a ribbon attached to it so I can hang it in the shower. I apply this solid butter bar all over my body while I'm in the shower with the water running. As you apply it, the butter slowly melts onto the skin and you can see water beads run over the skin. This solid butter bar also contains small cranberry seed which just washes off as you apply it in the shower. This solid butter bar is very moisturising. My skin, especially my legs are really dry and in winter it gets even drier, flaky and scaly. However after using this butter bar my skin is moisturised all day long without the need of applying additional moisturiser. 

I purchased the Frankincese organic face treatment to add to my night time skin care routine. I have only just used it for 2 days so I can't comment much yet on it.  However I do love this product. It is organic and contains all natural ingredients. This face treatment is an oil treatment which is applied at night after cleansing. The treatment oil contains many kinds of oils including macadamia nut, evening primrose, frankincense, lavender and neroli oils. This treatment may be a bit too greasy for those with oily skin but perfect for those with dry skin. This oil really hydrates my dry skin leaving my skin soft, smooth and supple.

Lastly, the Mandarin & Orange Cleansing Shower Butter isn't like your normal shower gel. The consistency is semi-solid, like butter but it is easily scoopable with your fingers. I only need to scoop a tiny amount and put it on my loofah and it foams really nicely. Now the fragrance wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting more citrusy smell but I found the fragrance was more like a room fragrance spray. Other than this I love everything else about the product. Because Get Drenched has such a wonderful customer service, the owners Paul & Liz have offered to provide me with another choice of cleansing shower butter. I decided to go with Pina Colada as I love the smell of pineapple and coconut. I will be reviewing this in another post.

So I am really happy with my order from GetDrenched.com.au. As I said the customer service is just amazing. Paul and Liz are very quick to respond to my emails and answered all my questions. I just love buying from GetDrenched because of the customer service and the amazing products that they offer. I am sure I will be making more purchases by the end of this month to take up their amazing offer.

Have you tried Bomb Cosmetics? 






2 comments:

  1. Wow they look so pretty. I don't think I'd want to ruin it.

    - Mary

    p.s We nominated you for the Leibster award. Check the link below for the questions. We're looking forward to seeing your answers!
    http://madeinmarcelle.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/tag-by-m-leibster-awards-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcelle! I know what you mean. I feel bad using them coz they look so pretty!

      Thanks for tagging me for the Leibster award.

      Delete