Wednesday 14 August 2013

Antipodean Beauties - Glitter



I was originally not going to do this weeks Antipodean Beauties group challenge which is themed "glitter" since I thought I didn't really have anything with glitter. But then I remembered I got the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in Golden Rule which I got from my Bella Box Subscription (which I have cancelled).

So here is the nails that I did. I used the Maybelline Mini Colorama in Wonder Violet because I love purple and this colour is just gorgeous. I then used the Golden Rule glitter nail polish on the ring finger as the accent nail.



I love this glitter nail polish because even though the glitter is so fine it still gives that beautiful shimmer. The only downside to glitter nail polish is they can be hard to remove, especially if you layer them on.

3 comments: