I don't usually adjust my makeup to the season, but I thought I will do a look that I think fits the theme "winter".
Winter in Canberra is so freezing cold! When I think of cold I think of the colour blues, but I don't really have much pale blue eyeshadow so I decided to go with light lilac. I think it fits the winter theme quite nicely. I also paired this look with a deep berry lipstick which is definitely a winter colour.
The products used:
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in white
- Essence eyeshadow in 63 is it purple?
- MAC Mega Metal Eyeshadow in Centre Stage
- L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Hourglass Beige
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - Buck
- Urban Decay Fun Palette - Psychedelic
- Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner
- Revlon Grow Luscious mascara
- Lancome Rouge in Love Lipstick in 379N
I used the Maybelline colour tattoo in white all over the lid, and then I applied the Essence eyeshadow no. 63 over that. Because the colour turned out quite pale and light I decided to add a touch of purple using the Urban Decay Psychedelic eyeshadow. I picked this colour up and very lightly swept it over the Essence eyeshadow. I also applied the Psychedelic eyeshadow on the lower lash line. I used Hourglass beige in the inner corner of my eyes.
To finish off I used the Rouge in Love lipstick in a deep berry colour (379N). Before I got this lipstick I never thought a deep berry/plummy colour would suit me but I gave it a try and I love it! This lipstick also lasts a long time. I actually forgot to bring it with me and the colour lasted at least 6 hours even after drinking and eating.
So do you adjust your makeup to the seasons?